Welcome to the New YMCA of Northern Colorado & Southern Wyoming Website
We are thrilled to welcome you to a new unified website and registration system for YMCAs in Northern Colorado and Cheyenne. Our goal is to make it easier for you to discover everything the Y has to offer, to enjoy Y classes and activities and to sign up for programs or personal instruction.
Log Into Your Account For the First Time
While you do not need an account to look at programs on our website, you will need an account to sign up for programs or to log into your membership. Here’s how:
- Select the Login button in the top right corner (if you are on mobile, you will find it in the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the site).
- Fill in the required fields. If you are a current member or program participant, please use the email that we have on file for you.
- Check your email and verify your account.
- Follow the prompts to set up a new password, and then login.
Here are a few other pieces of information you need to know:
- For our Northern Colorado members, you and anyone on your membership will need to have a new photo taken at our welcome desk. Please be prepared when you arrive on Feb 6 or after. Our Cheyenne members will not need new photos.
- You will need to log in and create a new account to sign up for programs or see your account. Please see below.
While the new site and registration system are very similar to the old ones, there will be some changes. For example, personal training will now be sold in packages instead of by individual session; the price will not change per session.
- For our Cheyenne members, this will be a bigger change. Please explore the site and let us know if you have any questions. You’ll notice our interactive schedules and app, which we encourage you to download and use whenever you plan to visit.
- With the launch of our website and registration system, we will also be launching registration for spring programs and summer day camp.